Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Waiting on You Baby

38 and a half weeks... I washed all of Romeo's clothes. Everything seems to be ready to go.

I laid out in the back yard and read all afternoon while Berto mowed the lawn. That was nice :)

Cash has a nasty gash in his front leg so we have been watching him closely. He seems to be OK. He got it having way too much fun playing in the creek at Grandma's house. Boo got her first doggy period and I have to say it is one of the grossest things... I had no idea dogs actually got those! So she has been spending a lot of time outside. Hopefully that goes away soon.

I have been having all the pre-labor symptoms and am very ready to have this baby. My contractions (before painless) are now starting to hurt to where I have to stop what I'm doing while they are going on. I'm hoping this means the baby is coming soon. I have another appt. with the doctor on Thursday so we'll see if I am dilated or anything yet. It definitely is hard to not be antsy in the last couple weeks.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Enjoy all the lazy nothingness you can before the whirlwind of activity that Romeo will bring changes your life forever :) (in a good way, of course!!)

Max said...

Sounds like gas to me.

Anonymous said...

I told grandma about your labor and she said when that happened to her she had the baby in.......TWO WEEKS.......

Hannah D said...

two weeks would be just fine! when you think that I have been waiting for this baby for almost 40 weeks now two weeks is NOTHING!