Thursday, April 30, 2009

Healthy Baby Boy!

Congrats to Max and Sarah on their new phase of life!!!

We had another ultra sound today!! My doctor wanted to check his growth (since I'm small) to make sure everything is going good. He looked beautiful. Cute nose, toes and everything he needs :) He's 5 lbs. 6 ounces. I'm really hoping he will decide to come out very soon or at least on time but it's allll up to him.
Katie and I put the wallpaper up in his room and organized everything the other day. I put together his stroller yesterday and am working on getting our hospital bag packed. Mom and I are going to a big mom to mom sale on Saturday so I hope I'll get a crib, some clothes, and other last minutes there. I am SO excited!! I also really hope he's on time so I can go to graduation after he's born!
Bear is going to a Men's Retreat with our church at a camp this weekend. He is a little apprehensive about being away all weekend but I think once he's there he'll have a great time. I'm going to spend the weekend in Lapeer and shop for baby stuff with mom.

Yay!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear baby is fine. Have fun this weekend! Luv gm

Max said...

Have a great time. Also, tell Romeo I will give him a dollar if he comes out next Sunday.

hannah said...

he told me he'll be here on your birthday. he thinks you would like that present best.

Max said...

There goes that dollar.

Sarah said...

Yay!!! Shopping for baby stuff I'm sure is going to be SO much fun! I can't wait to see the decorated nursery and meet little Romeo! :)

Anonymous said...

May I be the first to say this about Romeo deciding when he is born. ROMEO ROMEO WHEREFORE ART THOU ROMEO!!!!! Your family is waiting...

Anonymous said...

That was PINK...thanks for blogging. We are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

You are going to be skinny minny again soon--won't it feel great? :)
Love, Mom