Monday, April 06, 2009

Alright..

I am officially sick of being pregnant. A birth at 37 weeks is sounding pretty dang good right now but alas it could take up to 42!!!!!! I was up all night last night with a tummy ache and today has been miserable with heartburn, etc, etc.. I am ready to have this baby for sure.
The baby shower was great we have most of the things we need. When I get feeling a bit better I'll set everything up and get the rest of the things we need. I am very very excited to finally meet him and to be a mommy :) I am also definitely excited about being one person again!

3 comments:

Max said...

I'm sick of being pregnant too! Wait, it's gone now. Must have been gas. I feel better.

Anonymous said...

Your brother! :)
Hope you are feeling better!!!

hannah said...

mine might be gas too...