Friday, May 29, 2009

Romeo!!


I have to say I LOVE being a mom. I really didn't know if I would.... Everyone said oh the mother instinct will kick in and you'll love your newborn so much blah blah blah. I was skeptical.

The truth is the mother thing was not instant. After a lifetime of thinking newborns were ugly I did not magically see my child as a beauty. I did not instantly love him more than I have ever loved anyone... BUT I do now. It took me a couple of days and my love for him really hit me. I think he is so ugly he is adorable and I have never seen anything cuter. He's a tiny human.

I love taking care of him. I love holding him every second of the day. I just love being around him. He even sleeps in our bed next to me. I am SO happy that we decided to start a family as soon as we did. Wow what a little miracle!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Romeo will be a handsome man.

Max said...

When I look at my handsome nephew's picture, I can only see Mickey, the trainer from Rocky I, II, and III.

Right now, he's echoing the famous line and saying: "You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder."

He's even shaking his fist.

hannah said...

haha i told bear you said that and he said, "no he doesn't! oh wait, yes he does, especially with a hat on"

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...what to say about my little Romeo. He is beautiful and full of character. He is a delight. He is God's blessing and love to his parents and family. He will be cared for and protected forever by his Creator. Who could ask for more? I love you Romeo...

Sarah said...

We can't wait to come see him again!!