Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Due Date!




We finally got a crib from a resale shop. It looks sooo cute with the bed set. We put another dresser and a swing in there since the pictures. We also have a curtain rod with a safari curtain to put up (so cute!).

Today is my estimated due date. Well it is tomorrow according to my last doctor. I walked all around with the fam earlier today and then I played some hardcore games of lightning and ultimate PIG (basketball) with the boys at youth group tonight. That was fun :) It seemed to bring on the contractions because I've been having a lot of them, or whatever you want to call them, tonight so hopefully they are doing something. I can't wait to meet Romeo!!

5 comments:

Max said...

Face it: he's only coming out when I say so. And I'm only going to say so when you provide me with the payment we discussed. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa loves the crib and your enthusiasm for meeting my grandson, he's not so sure about basketball at this stage, but I am sure your brother's father-in-law would be thrilled...

P.S. You look stunning in your picture!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderfully beautiful and healthy your son will have a momma to be proud and your husband is blessed...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy these last few days as a couple because in just a little while your world will change forever. You will understand love in a whole new profoundly wonderful way. You will eat, sleep, and drink in a new life that you will gladly lay down your life for in every conceiveable way. You will become momma bear and your husband poppa bear making plans for your cub for the next 20 years...

Anonymous said...

Hannah, you carry so beautifully! An olive on a toothpick!! Prayers for an easy delivery! Jan