Wednesday, May 13, 2009










These are pictures of all Romeo's stuff set up at the house...

Bear's Grandparents came over yesterday and they started us a garden! They rototilled a pretty decent sized spot now I just have to go out and get the seeds or bulbs or whatever you call them to start it up. Pretty exciting I just hope I'm up for it :)

As of today work has gotten crazy busy for Bear. I've already cleaned the house top to bottom and got everything ready to go for delivery and having the baby so I have...nothing to do! So I'm trying to take mom's advice and take it easy before the baby. I'm mostly bored though. It would be better if the weather was nice. Tonight I go to Hurley to learn how to do CPR on a baby, well tonight will be on a dummy but..

4 comments:

Max said...

Looking great!

Anonymous said...

Expecting...that's what it's all about! Your pictures say a thousand words! Even little Booberry looks like she's waiting for the baby to show up!
Love, Mom

Sarah said...

Yay!!! I bet if he could see what cool digs he has, he'd be out in no time!!

Anonymous said...

I want to come over and stare at everything until the baby comes and I become a grandpa for the first time...