Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To graduate study or not to graduate study that is the question. I am really leaning toward going back to school to get a MSW or something in that field but then I think I could try and get an entry level job with my bachelors degree... We'll see. I have until around March to apply to places. Whether we will sell the store to a new person or not is up in the air but either way I will not be here in 2 and a half weeks. VERY EXCITED. Then bill paying will be replaced with much more productive endeavors such as being pregnant, working out, cleaning, laundry, etc. Maybe I'll pick up a hobby. Anywho the Simpsons is back on :)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe it's time to dust off the old sewing machine and try your hand at baby things?!? JEALOUS OF YOUR UPCOMING FREE TIME!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea, that super sowing machine available to you at anytime...

Anonymous said...

Hey, when you no longer have none business bills your normal everyday life bills should be a snap...

Anonymous said...

To be a child again...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that big old world out there is ready for you to conquer; or at least take a swipe at...

Anonymous said...

I will try to be retired just in time to spoil that grandbaby and let you study to your heart's content...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every moment!!
:) Mom