Sunday, March 21, 2010

Awe inspring weekend

Bear fixed my iBook!! It was broken out of account that I dropped it one time a couple years ago, but it was an easy fix. I'm very impressed with mac that a 5 year old laptop is still fine to use.

Romeo is a beautiful boy and we have been having SO much fun in the warm weather! Too bad it's cold today :( The other day we had just started a walk down my road when I look up to see a GIANT coyote full tilt sprinting across my neighbors yard!!! It was HUGE, probably the size of a big german sheperd. It was about 15 ft from us running so fast, it didn't even look at us and kept running, across the street, into another houses woods, until I couldn't see it anymore. My jaw literally dropped to the floor and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had no idea if they're dangerous so I thought, if he looks at me are we going to fight?!??! It was one of the most awesome yet scary moments ever!

In other news, Romeo was drooling a lot last night and Bear said, "maybe he's getting more teeth." I thought...nooo I bet he'll cool it on the teeth for a while. Low and behold I looked in his mouth and you can already see two teeth on the top breaking through! 6 teeth before age 1 he is really not wasting time on making teeth! He still isn't crawling....but oh well lol. Romeo and I are eating breakfast and then off to church for the day, youth group tonight. It is always tons of fun, love the kiddos and Romeo loves the attention!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...to chew food more easily or crawl. You have one smart kid...

Max said...

I would have loved to see the coyote up close. It's good it was afraid of you--they can be dangerous to pets and kids if they lose their fear.

Incidentally, I saw three coyotes from the train last week, and on our trip we saw about 10 dead ones that had been hit by cars. Not quite as cool.

Anonymous said...

Two more teeth, and he was so cheerful! What a good boy! Love, Mom