Saturday, June 06, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Angry Little Bear. Oh My!!

It seems like Romeo already knows that home is a nice place to be. He was very fussy the whole time we were in Ohio. I got NO sleep and I caught a cold. He demanded VIGOROUS bouncing non-stop at night until like 3 or 4 am and then woke up every two hours. Bear had to wake up at 7 and I usually stayed up too. It was nuts... As soon as we got home he was back to his lovely self. He slept the entire first night home.

Romeo has been to the zoo already!! He can never say that we never take him anywhere :) The Columbus zoo was only 3 minutes from where we were, Bear got out early his last day and I thought it would be a shame if we left with out going. My camera was dead before I could take any pictures, unfortunately, but we had a lot of fun. It was our first stroller endeavor (that thing is a smooth ride!!). Well, early that day I had taken Romeo for a walk in the cute downtown area of Dublin.

It's good to be home!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one smart baby...

Anonymous said...

Dorathy said it best, "there is no place like home"!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it was good exercise for his little lungs! He's got a lot more crying to do before he's done!
Mom