Thursday, July 22, 2010

Don't get used to this (me blogging regularly) =)

"He's tall!"

WHAT? My son is tall??? I could not help but smile when a stranger said this to me. We had always heard Romeo was so tiny that it was frightening. Now he's....tall :) Romeo is doing so well. He is so happy and sweet. Well he also has his boy/aggressive side too. He tries to bite both Grandma's when they come over. They must look like pushovers ;) I understand his feelings when he tries to bite people. He knows he should not bite and will probably get in trouble. He puts his teeth around your skin suddenly and very quickly, he looks at you, contemplating whether he should bite you or not. Romeo looks like biting you would relieve his baby frustrations so well. Sometimes he chooses the right thing and sometimes he chooses the wrong thing.... I bite Bear occasionally and suddenly to relieve stress. Romeo must get it from me?

I am so incredibly blessed by my job. I have a career that feels like a ministry, I know have 36 new "friends," every day is different...I love it. Yes, of course there is WAY too much to do, I have yet to take a lunch break and there are times when I would rather sit in my car, staring blankly with my mouth open than help someone through life's struggles BUT...there are bad parts about every job :) The harder I work, the more I get paid and that is just the way I like it!

I am SO excited to take Romeo on his first out of state vacation!!!! And he gets to ride a plane!! He is such a sweet boy. I'm sure he'll love travel just as much as his mommy. This will be my first vacation other than Cedar Point in almost THREE YEARS!!! Wowsa. Thank God that I am still sane. So excited to see family and have a little time off :) Hopefully I don't get too many frantic phone calls while in bama...

Why am I blogging after month's off? Bear has been gone for the night. He does USPA competition shooting every Thursday and then he went to see a friend. Between work, cooking, cleaning, Romeo and Bear I never have a second to myself. Now I do! Me likey :)

2 comments:

Max said...

Good to hear the updates! But I told Romeo to bite Mommy, not Grandma. We're going to have to work on listening comprehension.

Anonymous said...

Love it, love you! Mom