Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tonight

I just laid Romeo down for bed, such a good boy :) The wood stove is glowing and warm, doggies are snoozing, I love winter (at least for now). Tomorrow, I am meeting with my Nursing advisor at U of M Flint! If all goes well I will be taking a few pre-requisites starting next month! 2 of them are online so that will make it much easier. I am very excited to start the program and am hoping that my investment in schooling will pay off. At least with a job in the end..one that pays a living wage :)

I have pork bones (left over from tonight's dinner) simmering on the stove to make pork stock for future gravy. Thanks to mom I now know how to make delicious gravy. I also made a meatloaf this week that was killer (ketchup and brown sugar as the topper). I am really enjoying cooking.

I am also watching The Office and Michael said Jesus can heal Leopards..classic.

Anywho I am going to go eat homemade cookies and milk with Bear.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Max said...

I hope homemade milk is not what I think it is.

Anonymous said...

Hannah my Hannah...love

Sarah said...

You're turning into a real domestic diva :)