Monday, November 24, 2008

Bear and I enjoyed our first full weekend off. Friday I worked my first shift at Coach. It was fun. I got a purple scarf woo. Sat we went out to breakfast and here and there and then we went to the Comedy Castle in Royal Oak. The headliner was too dirty but it was a fun night out. Then Sunday we went to the Science Museum at Cranbrook and the planetarium! Very fun! This morning I went to Coach dressed and ready bright and early but the schedule I was given for NEXT week...oh well I'll try again next Monday :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Doesn't time off rock??? You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, sounds like you two are making the rounds! Did you know your dad did comedy at the Comedy Castle? Back in the day. :)mom

Anonymous said...

Actually about your dad working at the comedy castle, um...let's just say, um...I performed and the owner asked "why do you want to put yourself through something so painful? Comedy is supposed to be a happy time. Go back to your family, son. And don't quit your day job."