Monday, August 18, 2008

August 16, 2008

I got married on Saturday. The ceremony was beautifully romantic and spiritual just like I had dreamed. Berto is the perfect husband and I am so happy to be married to him. Thank you everyone for coming. My wonderful family made everything possible and absolutely perfect. Bear and I are getting our apartment settled, paying bills at the store, making worker schedules and then we will be off on our cruise somewhere tropical!! Thank you everyone, especially my grandparents, Eva and Mary coming all the way from down south. I love you!

Love,

Mrs. Dimatteo :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

And you looked positively gorgeous, too!! Can't wait to show you the pics that Max and I took (but mostly Max) :)

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there! I am sure you were a gorgeous bride! God bless you both! Jan and Randy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bride, beautiful day! :)Love, Mom